January 20, 2012

DIY Baskets

This is an idea I have wanted to try forever! I posted this on my personal blog last year. It's a favorite of mine so I had to share it again for anyone who might have missed it!

This DIY basket tutorial comes from http://www.marthastewart.com/

I saw this a few weeks ago and am DYING to try it! I love DIY projects that look so expensive. And this one is beautiful! I could see myself getting carried away with this one!


I just love that blue and white one!




Here's a few pictures to entice you to go read about it HERE

I can't wait to try it out! Store bought Baskets are so pricey! Plus these are just so cute, nautical-ey and
stylish!

Wouldn't it be fun to spray paint the rope too? You could do fun bright colors! Seriously is it spring yet!! : )


If you decide to try it I'd love to hear your comments and see pictures on how it turned out! : )

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your comments!