January 24, 2012

IKEA Billy Bookshelves

I took a trip down to Ikea in Atlanta! So fun going down there. I really do loving driving around Atlanta! There are so many amazing buildings and fun places to go. Anyway... Back to IKEA!

So we are looking for a stylish yet functional way to store all of our fabric. So we have decided on BILLY bookcases from Ikea. They are $49.00 (the ones we want) they come in all different sizes, heights, colors, and depths. I was in love with all of their options and all of the different doors you can add on to them. You can do glass shelves instead of wood too! So many possibilites! In our next house (this current house doesn't have the space for it) but in our next house I am dying to do a whole huge living room wall full of built in white gorgeous molded shelves.

Check out this beautiful job done with the BILLY bookcases from IKEA here on Censational Girl:

http://www.centsationalgirl.com/tag/billy-bookcase/

Her before and After:








Check out her blog she gives the run down on exactly what you need to do it and how much it cost her! Such a great tutorial. One of many good ones from her site!


Doesn't it just make you want to run down to Ikea and grab some right now!

2 comments:

  1. Neat!! What a great way to organize!

    I received my custom solid navy euro shams! THANK YOU! Our bed looks amazing with those and the chevron pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lacey! I just bought a pillow from your etsy shop! And now i found your blog! I'm following you.. wanna follow me back?
    xoxo
    lr

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your comments!